We believe one of the reasons that enable us to identify best talent in the market is our ability to truly understand our clients'
business needs and goals, as well as our candidates' competitive advantage and career aspirations.
We value our relationship with our clients and candidates, and we see both as our long term business partners.
In addition to executive search, we offer a range of market intelligence services to our clients and career consultancy
services to our candidates. This will help both clients and candidates to assess and improve their position in the highly
Our dedicated consultants and researchers are connected via an advanced customized database from our offices and from
where they travel through remote access. We use the database to track candidates in the Asia Pacific region as well as in US, Europe and other parts of the world.
For every search assignment we adopt an intensive research process and we have a systematic approach to our search assignments.
A typical search process involves the following:
- Requirement Assessment
- Development of Job Descriptions
- Presentation of Benchmark Candidates to confirm our understanding of client requirements
Week 2 - 3
- Prospective Candidate Identification
- Candidate Interview and Evaluation
- Presentation of Shortlisted Candidates
- Market Intelligence and Competitor Report
Week 3 - 6
- Client Interviews with Shortlisted Candidates
- Official Reference Checking
- Negotiation of Offer
- Candidate Acceptance of Offer
Week 6 - 8
- Preparation and support of Candidate during the resignation process
Week 9 - 12